21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 245
Cypress, TX 77429
HoursOpen today 8:30AM - 5 PM
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- IBD, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn
- Expert Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
About Truc Le, M.D.
I find the field of Gastroenterology to be extremely fascinating and rewarding. I enjoy taking care of patients from all walks of life and being able to provide both diagnostic as well as therapeutic interventions for a wide range of gastrointestinal conditions. I am passionate about colon cancer screening as well as inflammatory bowel disease, reflux, and various liver diseases! I enjoy building lifelong relationships with my patients and helping them to achieve their optimal health goals.
What Can Patients Expect?
During the initial consultation visit, I sit down with every new patient to really learn all about them and their GI health history. I find this time to be extremely valuable as it allows for patients to express their specific GI concerns. I then discuss with patients their likely diagnoses and the various tests and/or procedures that we will plan for their medical workup and care. I provide educational resources for patients on various GI conditions so that they can make informed decisions regarding their plan of care.
Although I treat a wide variety of GI conditions, my specific interests are in inflammatory bowel disease, GERD, colon cancer screening, and various liver diseases.
- Undergraduate: University of St. Thomas in Houston
- Medical: Texas A&M University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Fellowship: University of Texas Medical Branch
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Thayer Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Resident of the Year – PGY2
- Presidential Poster Award – ACG Annual Meeting
- Outstanding Presenter Award – ACG Annual Meeting
- Outstanding Graduate in Biology
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
- C. Difficile Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Anorectal Manometry
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Esophageal Manometry
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
Dr Le takes the appropiate time to explain the procedure before and after the diagnosed on a everyday language. She's caring and professional. Bravo doctor !!!
Dr. Le gave me high quality advice and information when I was diagnosed with a severe medical issue. She referred me to a top notch oncologist to assist me. She saved my life in my opinion! Thank you!
Dr. Truc Le explained the process very clearly. She projected a warm, caring persona and is a true professional.
Dr.Thanh Le She was very kind and explained my colonoscopy procedure very clearly. Very clean office and short wait time.
Doctor Le takes the time to listen. Always very pleasant and professional I had many questions, she responded with care . In need of a Gastroenterologist? GOSEEDRLE