505 S Nolen Dr Ste B
Southlake, TX 76092
HoursClosed. Opens Mon at 8 AM
- Board Certified Colorectal Surgeon
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Clifton Cox, M.D.
Why did you choose to specialize in Colorectal surgery?
I recognized that the application of skill, effort, and technology could significantly impact patient well-being, whether it be a life-threatening problem such as colon cancer, or a quality of life threatening problem such as hemorrhoids.
Do you have a specialty of interest?
We have been fortunate to be able to see the full spectrum of colorectal disorders, but areas of special interest would include minimally invasive colon and rectal cancer surgery, non-operative treatment of hemorrhoids, and pelvic floor disorders such as prolapse or incontinence.
What do you and your family enjoy doing in your spare time?
Outside of work I enjoy cycling, zymurgy, history, fiction, computers, exercise, hiking, and playing foosball.
- Board Certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Fellowship: University of Texas Health Science Center-Houston, trained in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine-General Surgery
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (Fellow)
- Alpha Omega Alpha, American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Chief Resident 1994-1995 Baylor College of Medicine-General Surgery
My experiences with Dr Cox and his staff have been extremely positive. On my initial visit he took the time to get to know me and to understand my medical history. He has educated me on my health issues and provided meaningful guidance that I can employ going forward. The 2 visits since have been for medical procedures and have gone well. I have had no problems whatsoever. Also - everyone in the office has been professional, friendly helpful and courteous. Thank you!
Dr Cox is super experienced, extremely professional and pleasant. A 5 star physician (if there were 6, i would say that too!)
Lovely doctor office really nice environment really quick service very thorough with the information love this place!
Excellent medical care! Highly recommend. Caring, proper treatment.
Great doctor! Felt like he had my best interest at heart! Took time to explain things well!